Cannon Bono Energia provides a wide range of industrial biomass boilers for any customers’ needs in terms of capacity, offering both the small scale package boilers starting from 1000 KWth and the big size steam generators up to 50 MWth for cogeneration.
Small Scale Biomass Boiler
Cannon Bono Energia has extended its product range including small scale biomass boilers to meet the growing demand for renewable energy use in small industries for production processes and in small villages for district heating.
The small scale biomass boilers can produce hot water, superheated water or saturated steam from 1000 kW up to 6000 kW. This package configuration allows short delivery time and fast site assembly and commissioning
Our boilers are equipped with:
• mobile or fixed grate • combustion chamber with refractory walls to ensure a level of emissions in compliance with the most stringent regulations • fired tubes boiler design • boiler cleaning system by compressed air • PLC for automatic management and control of the boiler • automatic ash extraction system
Big Size Biomass Steam Generators
• Big Size Biomass Saturated Steam Boilers
This kind of boilers is generally used in process industries, particularly in food processing such as distilleries, sugar mills, oil factories, but also in the paper and wood panels industries.
The main features are:
• fully water tube configuration • wide combustion chamber, equipped with reciprocating grate • steam soot blowers to remove fouling due to ash deposits • high functional flexibility • suitable for quick and wide load variations • steam pressure up to 30 bars • heating capacity from 8 MW to 50 MW
• Big Size Biomass Superheated Steam Boilers
These boilers are designed for cogeneration plants of 2-15 Mwel, in order to produce both electricity and low temperature heat.
They have the following characteristics:
• superheated steam flow rate from 10 t/h to 50 t/h • steam pressure up to 80 bars • superheated steam temperature up to 490° C • fully water tube configuration • superheater in high alloy steel • wide combustion chamber and reciprocating grate • steam soot blowers • high efficiency > 88% • low emissions according to the most stringent regulations • high reliability • high availability 8000/year
Present on the thermal plants market for over 60 years, Cannon Bono Energia has gained an excellent experience and expertise in the combustion of several types of biomass, including wood chips, wood waste and agriculture/food industries waste, such as grape marc, olive husks, rice husks and sunflower seed husks.
All biomass boilers are equipped with a grate combustion system designed, patented and completely manufactured at Cannon Bono Energia workshops in Italy.
It is an air-cooled reciprocating movable grate, with bars made of refractory Ni-Cr steel carefully tailored for air distribution and for steel composition according to the type, size, moisture and specific gravity of the biomass.