Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used either by the owner of the site you are visiting, or by third parties. Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through this site, and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them. For more information on cookies and their general functions, visit an informative website such as allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by this site
Cookies relating to activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of the service:
PHPSESSID: it is a technical session cookie. The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store session state data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. Because the PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration time, it disappears when you close the client.
- wordpress_test_ cookie: it is a session cookie. Check the possibility of registering cookies on the user’s browser
Cookies related to the activities of saving preferences and optimization:
- qtrans_cookie_test: it is a session cookie. It is a cookie for the choice of language. It does not collect information about users.
- qtrans_admin_language: it is a session cookie. It is a cookie for the choice of language. It does not collect information about users.
- wp-settings-1: is a cookie lasting 1 year. It is used to identify the single session of a user.
- wp-settings-time-1: is a cookie lasting 1 year. It is used to identify the single session of a user
- wfvt_: it is a session cookie. This cookie is used as a prevention against hacker attacks and attempts to violate the portal.
- viewed_cookie_policy: is a cookie lasting 1 year. Used by WordPress to store acceptance of cookies.
- wp-chgfontsize: is a cookie lasting 1 year. It’s a WordPress plug-in that allows users to dynamically change the font size.
- wp-chgfontsize-units: is a cookie lasting 1 year. It’s a WordPress plug-in that allows users to dynamically change the font size..
- _icl_current_language: is a cookie lasting one day. This cookie is used by the WPML plugin to manage the multilingual capabilities of the site.
- _icl_visitor_lang_js: is a cookie lasting one day. This cookie is used by the WPML plugin to manage the multilingual capabilities of the site..
Statistical cookies used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form:
- _ga: is a third-party cookie lasting 2 years. It is a Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users
- _gat: is a third-party cookie lasting 10 minutes. It is a Google Analytics Cookie used to get an overview of the visitors to the mobile site.
- __utma: is a cookie lasting two years. These cookies are used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the site.
- __utmb: is a cookie lasting 30 minutes. These cookies are used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the site.
- __utmc: it is a session cookie. These cookies are used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the site.__
- utmt: is a cookie lasting 10 minutes. These cookies are used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the site.
- __utmz: is a 6 month cookie. These cookies are used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the site.
Third Party Technical Cookies – Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica – User data not profiled at IP level.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site.
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the aforementioned technical cookies are installed or activated only following the consent given by the user the first time they visit the site. The consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the banner of brief information on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this banner (by clicking on the OK button or on the X button, or continuing browsing, even with the scroll or through a link); or it can be provided or denied selectively, according to the methods indicated below. This consensus is tracked on the occasion of subsequent visits. However, the user always has the possibility of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed.
Cookies managed by third parties:
- GEUP: is a cookie lasting 2 years. Necessary for the third-party service of Youtube.
- PREF: is a 6 month cookie. Required for the third-party Youtube service.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: is a 6 month cookie. Necessary for the third-party service of Youtube.
- YSC: is a cookie lasting 2 years. Required for the third-party Youtube service.
nQ_cookieId: persistent cookie expires in 1 year, domain: client domain, to Identify user
nQ_visitId: persistent cookie expires in 1 year, domain: client domain, to Identify
Privacy and GDPR policy: http://help.albacross.com/gdpr/gdpr-introduction
Information about the consent to Albacross processing of personal data
We obtain your consent to the processing of personal data on the behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to this processing. Such withdrawal may be made either by contacting us, or by contacting Albacross directly.
Albacross Nordic AB, Companyreg. no 556942-7338, Kungsgatan 26, 111 35 Stockholm, Sweden, www.albacross.com – email@example.com
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through the browser
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, where you can access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
For more information, visit the web site www.youronlinechoices.eu.